Thursday, July 17, 2008

A New Found Blogger/Ebay Friend

Yesterday, as I was viewing some of my favorite sellers on Ebay, I noticed one of my ultimate favorite sellers Erin, from simply*shabby had a blog http://www.mycottageintherockies.blogspot.com/ . Needless to say, I was absolutely thrilled and zipped on over to see what was happening and to perhaps see some pics of her home. I just knew it had to be gorgeous given the pictures she had taken for Ebay. Ya see, I don't just look at simply*shabby's Ebay items, I look at the entire photo including all the lovely knick knacks and beautiful furniture.... it truly is like looking at a magazine. Well, what I found is that Erin just started her blog. Given the ShabbyVilla is relatively new to the blogging world, I thought I would send her an email (no, I'm not a stalker...LOL) to welcome her to the world of blogging and to offer any assistance. As emails were flying back and forth, I actually got up the gumption to ask her if I could highlight her store and home on our blog. Erin was so kind and sent me some pics to share with ya'll. So, today, I'm showing you pics of her Ebay listings BUT she also sent me tons of pics of her home....I'll be posting them in a couple of days...you will think you've died and gone to heaven. Erin's home is right out of Romantic Homes. If you get a minute, check out her ebay listings and definitely add her blog to your favs.....













Thanks again Erin...I feel as though I've met a new friend...isn't the blogging world fantastic, we get to virtually meet such talented and caring people we would of never had the pleasure of meeting before. Hope everyone has a good day! Take care, Kerry!

No comments: