Wednesday, September 30, 2009

To Sell or Keep?

Always the 10,000 dollar question.....I just brought home some treasures and I'm soooo struggling whether to keep or sell them....oh, I love them so much! I know many antique dealers that buy items because they know they can make a profit. Not because they love the items but solely for the purpose of making a profit. Okay, now don't get me wrong...I do make a little something on my items and really the money I make just goes to purchase items for my house. And I just absolutely love the thrill of the hunt. Its really a never ending cycle...buy something today and it will be replaced by something better tomorrow. So, the bottom line really and truly is that I only buy items that I LOVE....so, I thought over the course of a couple of days I would share with you some of these treasures....I'm still unloading so have a little patience..and keep in mind, I don't have them all nicely displayed because I literally just took them off the truck. Let me know what you think...these are items that I'm tittering on the fence with...to keep or to sell, to keep or to sell!! Let me know if you interested in any items...perhaps you can make the decision easy for me...lol!


Oh my...look at this adorable patio set...it would look just fantastic in a breakfast nook! AND the color is just wonderful. Has four ice cream chairs and a glass top...look at the swirly top!







This corner TV armorie is not old but it sure looks it...love the color and fading paint color and its just the right size to put in a bedroom or family room!



Doors swing open like shutters and then when your not watching TV they can close and VIOLA a beautiful piece just by itself...and you don't have to see the horrible electronics!



Now, this hunt board is the piece I'm really struggling with...again, its not old but it has such a great look...hand painted terracotta pots with geraniums adorn the front and side...top is green and distressed. So very pretty and functional!










Not the best pics but you get the idea....more to come! Hope you enjoyed the eye candy!

No comments: