- In French Lick Springs (where in the heck is that), Indiana, a law was once passed requiring all black cats to wear bells.
- Greek philosophers called '13' an imperfect number.
- Friday was the common day for people to be hanged and hangmen were paid thirteen pence halfpenny in the past.
- Some Texans say never to cut any kind of garment on a Friday because it will not be completed (must be all days in my house...got lots of those good intentions gone bad...lol)
- Many hotels have no room number 13.
- Many buildings do not have a 13th floor.
- Many airplanes do have a 13th row.
- Many ships will not start a voyage on the 13th, particularly, Friday the 13th.
I guess ya'll noticed there was no FFM day here at the ShabbyVilla. I'll try to get some things posted this weekend...so check back if you get a minute. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. And, let's all give a big "thanks' to all those wonderful DADs out there!!
Take care, Kerry