Thursday, August 4, 2011

Crazy, Stupid. Love....

Last night was rainy and dreary...
Wilderness Man is out of town for work...
I couldn't get any yardwork done
I'm totally ignoring the fact that I have to clean my garage out
yep, the garage I can't even park in...
so, what the heck, off to the movies I went...
yes, just me, myself, and I..
my friends all think I'm crazy when I go to the movies by myself...
but, really...
I'm not there to talk to anyone...
I'm there to be emersed and entertained by the movie...
so I decided to go see
Crazy, Stupid, Love


Gotta get in some chick flicks sometime.
AND
it was good...no, actually, it was really good.
It has a great line up of stars...
and it starts out really slow
and sorta
depressing...
but, hang in there...the ending is really good
and it all comes together!!
Out of 5 (5 being the best), I would give it a 3.5...
it was worth the $9.50 entry price.
So, if you get a minute and want to get your mind off
all the things that need to get done...
go see it!
You won't be disappointed.




No comments: