Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Items & a Little Musing....

Okay, I'm off to a stellar week..
at least for me
I was able to add a couple items to the website...
and here they are...
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!

SPECTACULAR LOVE SEAT (265.00)
HP MILK CRATE (25.00)
TOLE TRASH CAN (28.00)
CHIPPY SHOE SHINE BENCH
 actually, these two chairs below were not added because they're  are in my booth
hence the dreadful pics
both these chairs I reupholstered...
different fabric than usual
no ROSES
say, what you say...
but, I love this fabric and I'm trying to diversify somewhat
$85.00 each


 Ice Cream chair below was reupholstered in a nice black fabric with hydrangeas
have two of these as well
and they look WAAAAAY better than this pic
38.00 a piece
 Love this primitive cupboard...hang it or sit it on a table or floor and
VIOLA
magic in the making!! $139.00
and
now for a little musing 

No comments: