Tuesday, December 8, 2009

INCREDIBLE Designer & BLOG....

A couple of nights ago I was perusing some of my favorite blogs and stumbled across the most incredible designer...Brooke, from Giannetti Home. Am I the only person in blogland that didn't know about her amazing blog, Velvet and Linen? Not only is it informative but it has the most scrumptious pics of her designs and her home....OMG, her home is stunningly gorgeous...it has the most fabulous layout with that beachy cottagey feel I love! I hoping to use her home as inspiration for decorating my new home....I have collected many of the elements she has incorporated into her home such as columns, hooked rugs, tole chandeliers, corbels (perhaps not as big as hers) etc...however, I will add my own touch as well! Here are some pics of her home but I would encourage you to check out her blog at http://brookegiannetti.typepad.com/...you won't be disappointed.
Such a sweet bathroom...I'm not into wall paper but I think this pic could change my mind!



I wish my laundry room looked like this.....


I think I've died and gone to decorators heaven! Hope your having a great day...we're suppose to get a heavy ice storm tonight...I think winter has come early to Virginia! I love SNOW but not ICE!

No comments: