Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Beginning to Look ALOT Like Christmas!

It's a winter Wonderland here in Virginia...initially they were forecasting 1 to 3 inches but as of today they've changed it to get 5 to 8 inches....YIPPEE, I love SNOW. It really gets you in the Christmas spirit...perhaps I'll put up the Christmas tree today! Here are some pics...not really good but its brrrr chilly outside!
I went to an auction last night and here is a sneak peek of what they had to offer...I'll update you on the outcome of the auction later on this weekend....I'm off to go get the Christmas tree out of the barn...hope your having a great weekend!

1 comment:

littlethings1 said...

Oh wow, you do have snow !! Looks like you have a bounty of treasures ! Love the basket ! Hope you did well at the auction !
Eunice
The Little Things