Friday, November 13, 2009

Auction Preview....

I'm going to a terrific auction tonight and thought I would share some pics...most of the items are more on the primitive side...but, lots of chippy furniture. I think there will be a large crowd so I'm not too optimistic that I will score big. I really did not have time to look because there was so much stuff so I'm sure I'll be able to find some treasures for all my shabby romantic fans...I let you know later on this weekend. In the interim enjoy the pics....
Until the next time...have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Nancy @ Ella Elaine said...

Okay, you must not live around me. We don't have auctions like that here in Texas that I've seen. I would be bidding against you if we did! I love the chippy robin egg blue wooden chest!!

Robyn said...

I'm SO incredibly jealous yet SO excited for you! I would absolutely LOVE love love to go with you to this! FABULOUS goodies that I'd love to find a cozy little home for here in my house! CAn't WAIT to see what you SCORE! HAVe a blast!