Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Booth MADNESS!

My weekends have been so busy lately that I've somewhat neglected both my booths. It certainly doesn't help that one is over an hour away and the weather has not cooperated with me lugging furniture in my truck. However, Saturday was somewhat decent so I loaded up and headed to my booth to bring some new items and rearrange. Re-arranging your booth is essential to sales...customers see things they never saw before...its amazing. So, after three long hours I got it looking somewhat organized. Here are some pics for your enjoyment...please email if you see something you like....
Love this couch...very french provincial! And at $325.00 its a bargain!

I put this little cutie behind the couch and it looks fabby!
This PINK kitchen stool used to be in my business partner's house...if you want to see it in her kitchen, please go to our store and look at the gallery pics...hard to believe she's letting it go!

Little black dresser with crystal pulls is so versatile...use it in a bedroom or family room.

This armoire would look fabulous in a little girls room...hand painted and all!

Here's a better pic of the armoire....not much better since you really cannot see the paint that well.

The booth is packed with tons of goodies...
Love this white chippy piece...great for a kitchen or dining room...looks at the pulls....YUMMY!


I also worked on my other booth on Sunday....I'll share pics with you later this week.
And yes, if your interested...we ship furniture. Hope your having a great week!

No comments: