Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cottage CHIC Bathroom

Welcome to our cottagey GUEST bathroom....COME ON IN and take a peek!Nice and cozy with little trinkets here and there....
Better view of the Slipper Tub.....Love the shower curtain....How many people do you know have a rooster weather vane in their bathroom? Great conversation piece
Large PINK hooked rug...goes with all the minty greens! This little vinette is behind the door....This is not a big bathroom but it really has so much charm! We have two more guest bathrooms to show you...one is in the little cottage by our house. More to come....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting these pictures of your bathroom...I am redoing mine on a shoestring and you have given me some wonderful ideas! I don't have an old fashioned tub likes yours, I have one of those (I think) ugly modern jacuzzi tubs right next to the toilet (ewwww!!) so I am going to hang a pretty ceiling to floor curtain between the two to separate!