Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Do Overs....

I have no regrets in my life....
of course, I've made some mistakes...
we all have...
but, I wouldn't change a THING!
I am who I am because of these choices!
BUT.....
if I could have a "do over"..
it would be to have an actual wedding-
nothing big or fancy...
when I married I did not have the fairy tale wedding...
I was married at the house of the Justice of the Peace...
my witness was his cat named "klutz"
funny, huh?
So ,as I was perusing blogland...
I came across the most amazing wedding..
and it made me think...
if I had a "do-over"
my do over wedding would look like this...


I love it...rust, romance, and chic!!
And no, I'm not getting married...
just having a little moment!!
You can view some more incredible pics of this wedding here:
Oh, and I would play Trains "Marry Me" song as well!!

1 comment:

time worn interiors said...

The address line to the wedding photos has one to many http:// in it!
Theresa
aka:tot